Handheld vibration meters
MachineryMate's simple, easy-to-use meters record, analyze and display vibration signals for quick and reliable machinery health monitoring.
Machinery health in seconds
The IP67 rugged meters are designed with high performance Meggitt sensors for accurate measurements every time.
The screen displays bearing conditions and vibration values which are color coded to ISO alarm levels for machinery health at a glance.
Built-in band filters provide a clear picture of machine problems, including unbalance, misalignment and looseness conditions.
An 800 line FFT spectrum identifies complex issues.
For beginners, the MAC200 provides basic monitoring functionality.
MAC800's additional diagnostic capabilities meet the requirements of advanced users.
- Windows 7 compatible
- Easy upload from MAC800 meter
- Store readings of up to ten assets (unlimited with Pro version)
- Review data in trend lines, harmonic cursors and waterfall diagrams
- Generate and share reports automatically when alarm levels are reached
- Allows freeze motion analysis to visually inspect high-speed machinery without shut down
- Syncs with machinery for speed, balance and phase information
- Usable as flashlight
Adds a different dimension to vibration monitoring
- Wireless, noise cancelling
- Safely listen for sound anomalies in loud plant environmentsM
- Detect bearing wear, gearbox faults or looseness
Condition monitoring applications
- Commercial/industrial HVAC
- Food processing
- Pulp and paper
- Power plants
MachineryMate™ kitted systems
For new to advanced users, choose the system that fits your monitoring need. All parts are available separately. Use the MachineryMate kit ordering guide to help you choose a solution.
|Handheld vibration meter||200||800||800||800|
|Protective magnetic boot||X||X||X||X|
|DataMate software||X||PRO||PRO||Strobe attachment||X||X|
|Headphones carrying case||X|